How old is Stephanie Mills? Stephanie Mills was born on 22 March 1957 and is 66 years, 6 month, 0 days old (as of 2023). She is an eminent singer and songwriter of American nationality. She has made enough of a name for herself in all these years. So here is a sneak peek into the life of Stephanie Mills.
Early Life of Stephanie Mills
Stephanie Dorthea Mills, popularly known as Stephanie Mills, was born in 1957 in Brooklyn, United States. She was born to her parents, Joseph Mills and Christine Mills. She was keen on singing from a young age, honing her singing talent at age 9 at Brooklyn’s Cornerstone Baptist Church. She also featured in the Broadway play, Maggie Flynn.
Stephanie Mills Biography
|Real Name||Stephanie Dorthea Mills|
|Familiar name||Stephanie Mills|
|Main Profession||singer, songwriter, and actress|
|Age Today||66 years, 6 month, 0 days|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York City|
|Date of Birth||22-March-1957|
|Heights in Feet||4 feet and 9 inches|
|Weight in Pound||121 pounds|
The career of Stephanie Mills
Stephanie Mills started her singing career at the early age of 9. During 1975-77, Stephanie Mills accelerated towards stardom as “Dorothy” in the original broadway musical, “The Wiz.” Later, a song from the same musical, “Home,” became the number-one U.S. R&B hit, and Stephanie acquired much fame. This song became her signature song. Stephanie released 5 R&B hits in the 1980s. In 1981, Stephanie Mills received the Grammy Award for best female R&B vocalist for her song “Never Knew Love Like This Before.” Stephanie gave countless hits like “Two Hearts,” “Something In the Way You Make Me Feel,” “I Have Learned To Respect the Power of Love,” “Can’t Let Him Go,” and many more.
Stephanie Mill’s Social Accounts
Personal life of Stephanie Mills
Stephanie Mills is currently divorced and has a son named Farad Mills. She married Jefferey Daniel in 1980, but her marriage lasted 3 years with him. They got divorced in 1983. Later, she married Dino Meminger in 1989, but the two grew apart and separated in 1991. In 1993, she decided to marry Michael Saunders, but they also lasted until 2001. Since then, she has been single.
Net Worth Of Stephanie Mills
With a significant career, Stephanie Mills is a celebrated figure with a net worth of around $2 Million. Stephanie has been a part of the music industry for more than 50 years now and has gained enormous fame and following.
Facts about Stephanie Mills
- Stephanie Mills was born on 22 March 1957 and is currently 66 years, 6 month, 0 days old (as of 2023).
- Popularly known as Stephanie Mills, her real name is Stephanie Dorthea Mills.
- Stephanie Mills is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.
- Stephanie Mills rose to fame with the character of “Dorothy” in the musical “The Wiz.”
- Stephanie Mills gave the number one U.S. R$B hit named “Home.”
- Stephanie Mills is currently divorced and has a son named Farad.
- Stephanie Mills is 4 Feet 9 inches tall and 55 kg in weight.
- In 2019. The New York Times Magazine listed the name of Stephanie Mills among those whose works were reportedly destroyed in the 2008 Universal fire.